Friday, November 2, 2007

Jamilla Obispo

Jamilla Obispo Pinoy Big Brother former Housemate

18 yrs old, Puerto Rican-Filipina mother and former FHM model from Laguna

Jamilla Obispo

Jamilla Obispo

It wouldn’t be appropriate to call you a hot mama, though…
Yes, that’s what they say. I’m okay with “Hot.”

Any unusual inside stories on Pinoy Big Brother you can share with us?
Hmm…Wala. My lips are sealed!

Okay, let’s put it this way. Is it impossible to pull off a nookie inside Bahay ni Kuya?
Ha ha ha! All I can say is, it’s really, really impossible to do that without getting caught kasi lahat ng parts ng bahay may camera.

Jamilla Obispo

So what’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done inside?
I mentioned a bad word on cam. That’s it!

And now you’re free as a bird but busy as a bee, with a regular stint at Let’s Go. It’s been a tiring week for you, we guess?
Oo, pagod ako kasi Monday to Wednesday I was in Subic for work, then yesterday, we did the FHM shoot. And before the shoot I had work, too.


So what’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done inside?
I mentioned a bad word on cam. That’s it!

Jamilla Obispo

And now you’re free as a bird but busy as a bee, with a regular stint at Let’s Go. It’s been a tiring week for you, we guess?
Oo, pagod ako kasi Monday to Wednesday I was in Subic for work, then yesterday, we did the FHM shoot. And before the shoot I had work, too.
FHM

Jamilla Obispo Pinoy Big Brother former Housemate